|7/23/2017 10:34:27 AM|
|Procurement Package No. 0-159-N221C: Decontamination Equipment, (Group C) (Immersible Ultrasonic Cleaning System)|
Procurement Package Specification
March 21, 2003
Subject: Opportunity to Participate in the Decontamination Equipment, (Group C) (Immersible Ultrasonic Cleaning System) Package No. 0-159-N221C
The Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization (KEDO) is offering companies from KEDO Member Countries an opportunity to participate in the procurement of materials, components, and equipment for the construction of its Light Water Reactor Project in Kumho, North Korea.
This particular opportunity is for the supply of decontamination equipment
(Group C). Interested companies who possess the technical capability,
production capacity, and financial stability to offer a competitively
priced product are encouraged to respond. KEDO will review the responses
from interested companies and compile a consolidated list of candidates.
This list will be forwarded to Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO),
the Prime Contractor, with instructions to qualify these companies for
inclusion in their Pool of Qualified Suppliers.
Any company interested, and who deems themselves capable of being qualified
in providing decontamination equipment (Group C) is encouraged to complete
the enclosed brief corporate overview and return it with any additional
relevant corporate information to KEDO before the close of business on
May 12, 2003. A brief summary of the technical specification for this
procurement is enclosed to assist companies in making a determination
This information is also posted on KEDO's Web Page at www.kedo.org.
Companies selected by KEDO to be considered for this procurement should receive a qualification package from KEPCO around early July 2003.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact Mr. Soon nam Jung at (212) 455-0207.
Summary of PPI
· Immersible Ultrasonic Cleaning System 1 set (common for two units)
d. Design Requirements
· The Immersible ultrasonic Cleaning System will be located in the hot machine shop at the radwaste building and used for the purpose of decontaminating radioactive components.
e. Technical Requirements
· Quality Assurance Program Manual
Note: 1 The extent to which the QA requirements are to be applied shall be consistent with the importance to nuclear safety of the item, service or process. A graded approach, which can satisfy the necessary requirements and ensure the required quality and safety, shall be used.
Procurement Package No. 0-159-N221C
2) Capability to Produce the Product - Discuss the production capacity of the facility that will make this product. Include the approximate percent capacity that will be dedicated to this production and any other fabrication scheduled for the facility during this time period (backlog). Describe your company's technical (design, engineering, manufacturing) expertise that will be in support of this production.
3) Demonstrated Schedule Performance - Give examples of schedule performance for past manufacturing and delivery of similar products.
4) Company Stability - What is your company's financial status in terms of Dun & Bradstreet ratings and financial ratios? Include a copy of your company's annual report with your response.
|© 1999-2017 KEDO. All rights reserved. Web designer & developer: Pedrera Philadelphia.|